Our 100% Quality Guarantee
Our team has over 100 years of estate planning knowledge. We know what it takes to provide outstanding service, supported by the latest in military-grade security technology. For this reason, we guarantee a commitment to a 100% quality of delivery.
Squiggle’s 3 Promises:
1. We guarantee an unlimited number of document edits until you are completed satisfied.
2. Although our business is built on the latest and most secure technology, we guarantee you a human response if any issue arises that can’t be solved online.
3. We guarantee security and confidentiality of your data. We will never sell or trade your personal data without your written consent. Our document storage facilities meet the highest conservation standards as laid down in PD5454:2012, using military-grade storage and security standards.
If you’re not completely happy with our service, please complete the feedback form below and we’ll respond right away.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I need a solicitor to check my will?
2. How do I sign my will?
3. Why do I have to return my signed will to Squiggle?
4. Where is my will stored?
5. How can I print my will if I don’t have a printer?
Ask A Squiggle Team Member:
If you’d prefer to contact us directly, no problem. Simply email or call us.
T: (0)1233 659 796
For all enquiries, you may contact us using our online contact form. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like us to call you, simply leave your number in your message, stating a convenient time to call you back. We’ll then try to respond within 24 hours.
11 Park Barn
Evegate Business Park